Tips for Wearing Blue Eyeshadow:
- Pair the blue with a neutral color such as brown, tan, or even gray- the neutral will offset the brightness of the blue
- Use blue in moderation- keep it to just the lid, under the lower lashline, or as an accent in the outer V
- Choose your blues wisely. If you feel the color is too bright, go for a deeper blue to replace your everyday brown or black.
- If you use a brighter blue, use a matte finish as the frosty or glittery finish makes the blue almost too much to handle
- Blues look good on everyone, but are especially good for brown eyed girls as it makes the brown eyes pop!